Background

Monday, March 28, 2011

Baby Steps 2

How are those sinks looking?? Doesn't it just make you smile? 


Baby Steps 2 is a big struggle for me, in the morning, as soon as you wake up, get dressed! 


And I don't mean comfy pants and a T-shirt, I mean something you would wear if a friend was coming by for a visit. That means fix your hair and face also, (I must confess I very rarely wear makeup out in public I am not going to get up every day and put it on to clean my house, after all I hate makeup) and shoes


WHAT SHOES???? Now I know you must think I am joking but I am not, you got a wear shoes (according to fly lady, and since I am committed to do all 30 baby steps no matter how silly...)

"I see this problem more in the SAHM (Stay At Home Moms) because often they don't have to leave the house and it is not necessary to get dressed every morning. Only their children are going to see them. I want you to listen very close. You have the most important job of all, raising productive adults. NOW, do you want your children to remember that Mom didn't get dressed until it was time for Dad to get home? Or do you want your children to have to answer the door because you are still in your gown tail and bathrobe? If you would look at your day just like the Payroll SHE and realize that the jobs around the house will take as long as you let it (all day in most cases because you allow it) and get off your "Franny" and get dressed all the way to shoes. Because it is time to go to work."

And don't forget to shine your sink before you go to bed! 

If you missed Step 1

No comments:

Post a Comment